Four Shared Goals
- LIVE THE MISSION: Nurture the spirit of the Principia community rooted in faith, hope, and love.
- GROW ENROLLMENTS: Ensure a thriving, richly diverse, and enduring community through strategic enrollment growth.
- BOOST ENGAGEMENT: Enhance student engagement to better prepare students for the future.
- PRACTICE SUSTAINABILITY: Strengthen and continually improve Principia's organizational sustainability through innovative and active stewardship of its human, ecological, and financial resources.
Two School-Specific Goals
- INCREASE PARTNERSHIPS: Expand partnerships with other schools and organizations to provide Principia School students with broader and more diverse learning environments.
- ILLUMINATE PATHWAYS: Advance academic excellence through continual curriculum improvements to increase students’ achievement levels in the core academic skills and college-readiness pathways.
One College-Specific Goal
- ADVANCE AND IMPROVE THE ACADEMIC EXPERIENCE: Advance academic excellence by enhancing opportunities for Principia College to be a dynamic community of thought leaders, independent thinkers, and lifelong learners.
The rationales and initiatives for each goal in Strategic Plan 2025: A Thriving Principia are outlined on the pages linked above. (The order of the initiatives does not reflect a priority order.)